Not for sympathy or pain, but to glorify Him

Monday, August 8, 2011

Two New "Series"

I've had a couple of "series" ideas on the brain and think I will add them to my blog.  Both will be pretty raw and straight from the heart.  I guess I'm warning you they won't be as polished or edited, but they will still be prayed through.
The first is called "Thoughts from the Shower"  (possible tag line: what better time for God to kick my ass, than when it's bear?)
The second, "Straight from my Journal."   This will be literally, straight from my journal...just as I wrote it.  For now, it will be my current journal entries - as I feel called to share them.  But my hope is that in the future I will go into my past and share some old journal entries (maybe I should say my fear is that in the future...).
Hopefully both new "series" will be good reading, helpful, and glorify God's work in my life (and yours too!). 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment