Not for sympathy or pain, but to glorify Him

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

There comes a time...

There comes a time when you can no longer ignore the whispering in your heart.  So many times, since my rough seasons, I have contemplated restarting my blog.  It appears I even tried in 2013 to restart my writing.  Ummmm....yeah.
Well, with so much change and still so much to say, I thought it might be time to be obedient to the Whisper. 
The theme of the blog may look a little different.  I even thought about changing to a new blog all together.  But I still feel like we walk in this "masquerade."  I still feel as though women are often lied to and made to feel so alone.  And I still think I will share and discuss some raw thoughts that just need someone to unveil them.  So the name remains. 
I only hope I can do justice to my call; to glorify Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment