Not for sympathy or pain, but to glorify Him

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Let's Back Up

This morning I sit at the computer, with journals in hand.  I am trying to find the journal where the “story” gets good and glorifies the Lord.  However, in order to find it I am shifting through some of the really tough stuff.  I keep reading this roller coaster of pain and leaning into the Lord and peace in the midst of pain.  There are many journals filled with the season in Silver Creek.  I can’t ignore them.  Something is telling me to sift through and share them with you. 
I think this might be wise.  I know I have several friends who are wondering how I landed in Longview, but I’m sorry.  You may just have to wait a little longer.  In order to understand the full Glory of where we are at now, several may need to see the yucky waiting.  Perhaps there is someone who needs to know that even when you feel alone and like there is really no hope and nothing will ever change, that is simply not true.  I know I often felt like no one could possibly understand my aching heart.  I’m pretty sure there are plenty of women who feel this one.  If they can see where I was and where I am now, hopefully they will find Hope in my rambling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment