Not for sympathy or pain, but to glorify Him

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Long time, no blog...

I cannot believe that my last post was over a year and a half ago!!!!!  Time flies.  But something, or Someone, is calling me back.  My story continues and there is so much to tell. 
As I read my last post, I was overwhelmed by how much has changed and how far we've come.  I was in awe as I read.  I couldn't believe that I had written those posts.  That seems like a different person, in a different time.  But the tensions, struggles, and pain of previous seasons came rushing back.  And although it seems long ago, really it hasn't been that long in the great span of time. 
I have so much to share with those who follow this blog......SO MUCH!  Part of me can't wait and the other part is hesitant to share.  When you live something, sometimes you don't see the value in it.  But everytime I  give even a piece of my story, people are amazed. So I'm sure there must be some value in what I can share. 
And maybe there's some selfishness to it.  Sharing my story gives purpose to difficult seasons and brings further healing.  I'm sure there are many who have asked, "why me?"  This story and the telling of it gives meaning and value. 
The unselfish part is this.  I have a heart for people.  I truly love people.  And I know, all too well, the feeling that we are in this "alone."  Nothing is worse than feeling like no one can understand.  But I've been in many crazy situations, and I can understand.  I love you.  And if I can come alongside you and help with words, I will.
So here I am.  Ready to continue this story.  You may want to hold on, it gets crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment